jueves, 18 de agosto de 2011

We might live like never before when there's nothing to give.




I thought a saw you in the 'Battleship', but it was only a look a like. He was nothing but a vision trick under the warning light...
He was close enough to be your ghost, but all my chances turned to toast when I asked him if I could call him your name. And he wrote it out as in letraset "No, you can't call me his name".

Tell me, where's your hiding place? I'm worried I'll forget your face... And I`ve asked everyone, because I'm beginning to think I imagined you all along.

I saw your brother in the 'Cornerstone', and when I saw that he was on his own, I thought he might understand...
He was close, well, you couldn't get much closer, and he said: "I'm really not supposed to but yes, you can call me anything you want"

0 Gritos al vacío :

Publicar un comentario

lugares donde gritar.